Maths Quest 12 Specialist Mathematics VCE Units 3 and 4 eGuidePLUS (Online Purchase)
|Pub date:||December 2015|
Maths Quest 12 Specialist Mathematics VCE Units 3 and 4 eGuidePLUS (Online Purchase) provides teachers with online support through instant access to student and teacher texts plus a complementary set of extensive, customisable assessment (including SACs) and curriculum materials to make teacher planning and preparation easier.
Features and benefits
• Complete, in-depth coverage of the new VCE study design for 2016-2022.
• Many HTML5 interactivities are available. These are designed to engage, excite and enhance understanding by bringing difficult concepts to life.
• The theory is written by highly experienced and successful teachers with a proven and fundamental understanding of how students learn mathematics and succeed in exams.
• Every exercise contains three levels of carefully graded questions which allow students to practise, consolidate and master their knowledge independently.
• Thousands of new questions have been written exclusively for this series, including many higher level questions that stretch students’ understanding of mathematics for improved learning outcomes.
• CAS support is provided within the student text through activities and questions. Additionally, students can obtain detailed step-by-step instructions by accessing the TI-Nspire CAS or the Casio ClassPad II Calculator Manuals in the Prelim section of their eBookPLUS.
• studyON VCE Specialist Mathematics Units 3 and 4 is fully integrated with the student text. studyON is Jacaranda’s unique study, revision and exam preparation tool, containing all past VCAA exam questions from 2006.
• Work programs, topic tests and SACs equip teachers with extensive support materials.
Teachers can rely on Jacaranda’s dedicated customer service and support.
Topic 1 Sketching graphs
Topic 2 Trigonometry
Topic 3 Complex numbers
Topic 4 Kinematics
Topic 5 Vectors in three dimensions
Topic 6 Mechanics
Topic 7 Differential calculus
Topic 8 Integral calculus
Topic 9 Differential equations
Topic 10 Further applications of integration
Topic 11 Variable forces
Topic 12 Continuous probability distributions
Topic 13 Vector calculus
Topic 14 Statistical inference