AssessON Maths Quest 8 for New South Wales Australian Curriculum Teacher Edition (Online Purchase)
|Pub date:||February 2014|
assessON Maths Quest 8 NSW Australian curriculum Teacher Edition is an innovative online tool that provides additional assessment resources for your mathematics course and enables online assessments and automatic feedback.
The assessON Teacher Edition connects you with your students so that you can:
• create and assign formal and informal online assessments FOR, AS and OF learning
• access online NAPLAN practice tests
• schedule homework and assessment tasks that are automatically marked and recorded
• track assigned work completed by students against scheduled deadlines
• view and compare student answers
• track the progress and performance of students at the individual, group or whole class level against national curriculum requirements
• identify individual student strengths and weaknesses
Students may also use their assessON Student Edition to:
• easily complete homework and assessment tasks online or create their own for extra revision or test practice
• obtain worked solutions and receive instant feedback
• view easy-to-follow reports to monitor their progress and identify strengths and weaknesses
This innovative assessment tool is available to you online at the JacarandaPLUS website (www.jacplus.com.au).
What is onlinepurchase?
onlinepurchase is a Jacaranda digital only product.
Following payment you will receive a registration code via email.
Go to www.jacplus.com.au to register your code and access your digital resource.