Jacaranda World History Atlas eGuidePLUS (Online Purchase)
|Pub date:||January 2013|
It will be available to teachers online for use at school or at home.
The eGuidePLUS includes for each spread:or each spread:
• teaching advice and additional background information
• suggested learning activities
• answers to all Atlas student activities
• an editable student worksheet
• answers to all eGuidePLUS student worksheets
as well as
• selected downloadable blackline masters
• advice on using the Working Historically section
• curriculum grids that show at a glance the content descriptors each spread addresses.
What is onlinepurchase?
onlinepurchase is a Jacaranda digital only product.
Following payment you will receive a registration code via email.
Go to www.jacplus.com.au to register your code and access your digital resource.
Chapter 1: Migrations around the world
Chapter 2: The Mediterranean world
Chapter 3: The Asian world
UNIT 2 - The Ancient to the Modern World (c. 500 - 1750AD)
Chapter 4: The Islamnic and Western world
Chapter 5: The Asia-Pacific
Chapter 6: Expanding horizons
UNIT 3 - The Modern World and Australia (to 1918)
Chapter 7: Making a better world?
Chapter 8: Australia in Asia
Chapter 9: Nations in conflict
UNIT 4 - Australia in the Modern World (1918 - present)
Chapter 10: Wartime experiences
Chapter 11: Rights and freedoms
Chapter 12: The globalising world