Psychology VCE Units 3&4 7E eBookPLUS & Print + StudyOn VCE Psychology Units 3&4 3E (Book Code)
|Pub date:||November 2018|
This print and digital title is the trusted market-leader to reflect the Study Design changes, along with content and layout updates to make it even more accessible for every student – helping them achieve exam success.
The latest edition of Psychology VCE Units 3 & 4 includes these key updates:
• Renowned author John Grivas, regarded for his authoritative and research-based approach, ensures quality content that helps students maximise their VCE success
• 100% coverage of the Study Design, so teachers can be confident that their resource has only examinable, relevant content
• Current, logical and sequenced coverage of research methods and key science skills guides students through this core component
• A wide range of learning activities (review, data analysis, media response, reflection) enhance students’ application of key skills while encouraging in-depth understanding
• Jacaranda’s unique exam preparation tool, studyON, is now included free and fully integrated to prepare students for their exams
An access code for the eBookPLUS comes free on the inside cover of your printed text, so you can make the most of both the print and digital formats.
Contents matrix: Chapter coverage of the study design xii
About eBookPLUS and studyON xvi
Psychology Research Methods
Chapter 1 Research methods in psychology 3
Unit 3 How Does Experience Affect Behaviour and Mental Processes?
Chapter 2 Nervous system functioning 143
Chapter 3 Stress as a psychobiological process 189
Chapter 4 Neural basis of learning and memory 251
Chapter 5 Models to explain learning 273
Chapter 6 Process of memory 331
Chapter 7 Reliability of memory 371
Unit 4 How Is Wellbeing Developed and Maintained?
Chapter 8 Nature of consciousness 429
Chapter 9 Sleep 473
Chapter 10 Sleep disturbances 511
Chapter 11 Mental health 559
Chapter 12 Mental disorder 585
Chapter 13 Specific phobia 627
Chapter 14 Maintenance of mental health 671