Jacaranda Senior Geography 1 for Queensland Units 1&2 3E eBookPLUS + Print
|Pub date:||December 2018|
This combined print and digital title provides a skills-rich, inquiry-based approach to engage students of all abilities, and is the only resource on the market written for the new Queensland Senior Geography Syllabus.
An access code for the eBookPLUS comes free on the inside cover of your printed text, so you can make the most of both the print and digital formats.
The latest editions from the Jacaranda Senior Geography for Queensland series include these key updates:
• Brand-new case studies to promote an inquiry approach to exploring geographical processes and patterns and the challenges they present to communities
• Includes frameworks for fieldwork and investigations to foster strong analytical thinking, pattern recognition, synthesis, prediction and communication of understanding
• Chapter questions and activities are aligned with the six Syllabus Objectives and include embedded spatial technologies activities
• Teacher-quarantined tests are included in each topic, designed to build students’ skills and confidence in responding to Examination – combined response tasks
• The series includes a wide range of rich activities and interactivities build students key geographical skills
Unit 1: Responding to risk and vulnerability in hazard zones
Chapter 1: Natural Hazard Zones
Chapter 2: Ecological Hazard Zones
Unit 2: Planning sustainable places
Chapter 3: Responding to challenges facing a place in Australia
Chapter 4: Managing challenges facing a megacity