Jacaranda Civics & Citizenship Alive 8 LearnON (Online Purchase)
|Pub date:||November 2018|
Jacaranda Civics and Citizenship Alive 8 learnON
This digital title provides 100% coverage of the Australian Curriculum for Civics and Citizenship. It is available with learnON, Jacaranda’s powerful and immersive digital learning platform.
The latest editions of Jacaranda Civics and Citizenship Alive series include these key features:
- SkillBuilders provide an in-depth learning sequence to help students master citizenship skills
- Reading content with integrated media provides a dynamic and uninterrupted learning experience
- A strong focus is placed on providing interactivities and discussion points to engage students and improve their knowledge and skills
- Videos are directly embedded at the point of learning
- Topical case studies that reflect civics and citizenship in the real world
For teachers, learnON includes additional teacher resources such as quarantined questions and answers, curriculum grids and work programs.
Topic 2. Participating in Australian democracy
Topic 3. Where do our laws come from?
Topic 4. Religion in Australian society
Topic 5. Australia's national identity