Jacaranda Myworld History Atlas for the Australian Curriculum 2 Year Access (Online Purchase)
|Pub date:||April 2016|
The Jacaranda myWorld History Atlas for the Australian Curriculum provides teachers with individual student and aggregated class results from 120 key historical studies that cover Years 7-10 overview and depth study content from the History Syllabus.
• Interactive chronologies containing visual sources that illustrate key events
• Beautifully designed maps including interactive keys and animations that show change over time and tell the story of history through key geographical events
• Stunning videos featuring rare archival footage that explores the how and why of historical events
• An interactive question bank with automatic marking to test student knowledge and understanding
• Highly graphic summary screens featuring key historical sources
• Students can add notes, videos and images to their interactive globe, and create their own case studies
Jacaranda myWorld Atlas is a digital-only resource and provides access to all the content. It includes a wealth of multimedia resources accessed through our JacarandaPLUS website (www.jacplus.com.au/). This purchase is for 2 year's access to the myWorld History Atlas.