Jacaranda Science Quest 8 for Victoria Australian Curriculum 1E (Revised) LearnON & Print
|Pub date:||November 2017|
This combined print and digital title provides 100% coverage of the 2017 Victorian Curriculum for Science. The textbook comes with a complimentary activation code for learnON, the powerful digital learning platform making learning personalised and visible for both students and teachers.
The latest editions of the Jacaranda Science Quest Victorian Curriculum series include these key features:
- Video clips from the popular series The Story of Science with Michael Mosley are directly embedded at the point of learning
- End of topic questions are grouped into ‘Remember’, ‘Think’ and ‘Investigate’ sections
- Individual pathways chapter revision worksheets (3 per topic) cater to learners of different levels
- Exemplary responses demonstrate best practice and help prevent misconceptions
- Practical investigations and rich tasks providing students with opportunities for open-ended problem solving
- Reading content with integrated media providing a dynamic and uninterrupted learning experience
For teachers, learnON includes additional teacher resources such as quarantined questions and answers, curriculum grids and work programs.
The revised print edition has been updated to ensure 1:1 correspondence with learnON, for a seamless teaching and learning experience.
To complement the Science Quest series, assessON Science Quest is available for Years 7–10.
Topic 1: Science is …
Topic 2: Language of learning
Topic 3: Cells
Topic 4: Systems living connections
Topic 5: Systems reproduction
Topic 6: States of matter
Topic 7: Elements, compounds and mixtures
Topic 8: Chemical change
Topic 9: Sedimentary, igneous and metamorphic rocks
Topic 10: Transferring and transforming energy