Jacaranda Science Quest 9 Australian Curriculum 3E LearnON & Print
|Pub date:||November 2017|
This combined print and digital title provides 100% coverage of the Australian Curriculum for Science. The textbook comes with a complimentary activation code for learnON, the powerful digital learning platform making learning personalised and visible for both students and teachers.
The latest editions of Jacaranda Science Quest Australian Curriculum series include these key features:
- Video clips from the popular series The Story of Science with Michael Mosley are directly embedded at the point of learning
- End of topic questions are grouped into ‘Remember,’ ‘Think’ and ‘Investigate’ sections
- Individual pathways chapter revision worksheets (3 per topic) cater to learners of different levels
- Exemplary responses demonstrate best practice and help prevent misconceptions
- Practical investigations and rich tasks that provide students with opportunities for open-ended problem solving
- Reading content with integrated media providing a dynamic and uninterrupted learning experience
For teachers, learnON includes additional teacher resources such as quarantined questions and answers, curriculum grids and work programs.
To complement the Science Quest series, assessON Science Quest is available for Years 7–10.
Topic 1: Science is …
Topic 2: Control and coordination
Topic 3: Systems working together
Topic 4: The body at war
Topic 5: Ecosystems flow of energy and matter
Topic 6: Inside the atom
Topic 7: Chemical reactions
Topic 8: The dynamic Earth
Topic 9: Energy transmission
Topic 10: Electricity at work
Topic 11: Forensics
Topic 12: Psychology