Jacaranda Outcomes 1 Personal Development, Health and Physical Education Preliminary Course 5E eBookPLUS (O)
|Pub date:||September 2018|
Jacaranda Outcomes 1 PDHPE Preliminary Course 5e eBookPLUS
This digital-only student version of the textbook that provides access to all the course content. It also includes a rich bank of additional digital resources.
The Jacaranda Outcomes PDHPE series provides rigorous adherence to the PDHPE Stage 6 Syllabus. Written by an experienced author team led by Ron Ruskin, the latest edition includes information on current trends and health promotion campaigns, alongside up-to-date data and statistics. A new refreshed design makes the content easy to follow and engaging, with updated figures and artwork.
The new edition of Jacaranda Outcomes 1 PDHPE Preliminary Course includes these key updates:
• Brand-new case studies and examples of health promotion campaigns, as well as fitness trends and technology and the effect of social m edia on mental health
• The most up-to-date data and statistics on fitness and risk factors for health
• Updates to test ratings and norms, including the Yo-Yo test
• Improved content on velocity and acceleration
• The issues and priorities in Australia’s health section (Core 1) has been completely updated, including new tables, graphs and figures
• Updates to the DRSABCD protocols and the legal implications of first aid
Chapter 1: What does health mean to individuals?
Chapter 2: What influences the health of individuals?
Chapter 3: What strategies help to promote the health of individuals?
Chapter 4: Body systems and movement
Preliminary Core 2 - The body in motion
Chapter 5: Physical fitness, training and movement efficiency
Chapter 6: The biomechanics of human movement
Chapter 7: First aid
Chapter 8: Composition and performance
Chapter 9: Fitness choices
Chapter 10: Outdoor recreation