Jacaranda Outcomes 1 Personal Development, Health and Physical Education Preliminary Course 5E eBookPLUS & Print
|Pub date:||September 2018|
Jacaranda Outcomes 1 PDHPE Preliminary Course 5e Print & eBookPLUS
This print and digital title provides rigorous adherence to the PDHPE Stage 6 Syllabus. Written by an experienced author team led by Ron Ruskin, the latest edition includes information on current trends and health promotion campaigns, alongside up-to-date data and statistics. A new refreshed design makes the content easy to follow and engaging, with updated figures and artwork.
The new edition of Jacaranda Outcomes 1 PDHPE Preliminary Course includes these key updates:
• Brand-new case studies and examples of health promotion campaigns, as well as fitness trends and technology and the effect of social m edia on mental health
• The most up-to-date data and statistics on fitness and risk factors for health
• Updates to test ratings and norms, including the Yo-Yo test
• Improved content on velocity and acceleration
• The issues and priorities in Australia’s health section (Core 1) has been completely updated, including new tables, graphs and figures
• Updates to the DRSABCD protocols and the legal implications of first aid
An access code for the eBookPLUS comes free on the inside cover of your printed text, so you can make the most of both the print and digital formats.
Chapter 1: What does health mean to individuals?
Chapter 2: What influences the health of individuals?
Chapter 3: What strategies help to promote the health of individuals?
Chapter 4: Body systems and movement
Preliminary Core 2 - The body in motion
Chapter 5: Physical fitness, training and movement efficiency
Chapter 6: The biomechanics of human movement
Chapter 7: First aid
Chapter 8: Composition and performance
Chapter 9: Fitness choices
Chapter 10: Outdoor recreation