ENGLISH TEACHERS: Unfortunately, due to presenter’s unavailability, the English/Literacy session has been postponed until further notice.
DISCOVER THE NEW MATHS
UNDERSTAND OUR APPROACH TO THE DRAFT CURRICULUM CHANGES
GET A FREE JACARANDA
Attend these free 1-hour Professional Learning events to enjoy an afternoon tea, catch up with peers and hear about Jacaranda’s response to the proposed changes to the Australian Curriculum for Mathematics.
4:00 – 4.30pm: Registration, afternoon tea and networking
Enjoy a free afternoon tea while reviewing resources and networking with other teachers in your area.
4.30 – 5.30pm: Maths Session + Q & A
Everything you need to know about the new Maths Quest 7–10 editions for 2022, including:
- Jacaranda’s response to the proposed Australian Curriculum changes: What’s new? What’s changed? Get the best resources now and future-proof for any further changes.
- Videos for every lesson: Students can watch videos for every concept delivered by practising and experienced Australian teachers.
- Differentiated questions sets: Questions with immediate feedback that are tagged with multiple difficulty levels.
- The Maths Quest promise: A differentiated and personalised learning experience for every student. No student left behind, and none held back.
- Australia’s most powerful learning platform: learnON enables remediation, extension, engagement, immediate feedback, fully worked solutions, learning pathways and much more.
- Analytics: Access reports that provide you with immediate insights into student progress, their strengths and weaknesses and opportunities for growth.