Combine multiple year levels, subjects, or electives to support and extend all students.
Health, PE, PDHPE
Music & Arts
References & Dictionaries
BROWSE ALL SERIES
Access the full Jacaranda 7-12 collection for less than the price of one textbook.
Book A Demo
Find A Consultant
This course is for teachers who want to become responsible digital citizens and have the expertise to discuss these issues with students.
Jump to: Why is it so important? | FAQs | Features | Pricing and how to buy | Request more information
Become a responsible digital citizen
For an Institutional license details please contact us
For an Individual purchase please visit Jacaranda Shop.
Enhance your brand, ensure your teachers have the skills to use technology responsibly and have the ability to teach students about safety online
– Provides proof of “duty of care”
– Leverages existing Jacaranda infrastructure and investment
– Promotes proactive intervention of issues
– Ensures your teachers have the skills to maintain a safe online presence
– Provides your teachers with essential professional development
– Gives you the confidence that your teachers are addressing the requirements of the curriculum
Become a safe and responsible digital citizen and have the confidence to pass that knowledge onto your students
– Gives teachers confidence in their coverage of the ICT capability requirements from the curriculum
– It helps you better understand the perspective of young people in your care
– Provides you with the language you need to discuss these issues with your students
– Gives teachers the skills to maintain a safe online presence
– You will be contributing to your professional development requirements
The course has been carefully designed to meet the needs of teachers, school leaders and education specialists. The course is also suitable for parents who want to learn how to implement online safety for themselves and their children.
This course includes these eight relevant and interactive topics:
This course should take approximately 4 hours to complete.
Yes. Once you have completed the course you will receive a certificate as evidence for your professional development requirements.
We are pleased to provide one complimentary copy of the student version Jacaranda Digital Citizenship per license or purchase of the Jacaranda Digital Citizenship Professional Development for Teachers course.
Each lesson begins with a video that introduces you to the key concepts and ideas you are about to explore in that topic.
A series of videos with experts in their field including an IT Lawyer and e-Security Specialist, which provide professional input on a variety of topics.
Throughout the course we have provided a range of practical tips that you can use to implement cyber safety in both your professional and personal life.
Glossary terms hover-links allow you to view definitions of key terms, which act as a quick reference tool and help consolidate understanding.
Resources and links to external websites have been included to support your learning and provide references for the content you have covered in the topic.
Customisation features such as highlighting, notes and favourites to personalise the learning experience and help you retain key information.
For Institutional licenses of less than 50 – $2,499
For Institutional licenses of more than 50 – $3,299