We are aware of the fast-growing need for Australian schools to move to remote learning and we are here to support you in making this switch.
That’s why we would like to invite you to watch our webinar: Teaching English remotely with Jacaranda resources. This webinar is perfect for teachers currently using or planning to use Jacaranda English resources with their students.
This 45-minute webinar will cover:
- An introduction to Jacaranda’s online learning platforms for English
- Connecting to your students virtually
- Keeping students engaged and on track
- Assigning work: formative and summative
- Providing instant and corrective feedback to students
- Reducing the marking load for teachers
Watch it now:
About the speaker:
Shirly Griffith is Jacaranda’s Director of Publishing, and a former mathematics teacher of 18 years.