During this webinar we asked Ron Barassi, a teacher at Virtual School Victoria with over 22 years’ experience in distance education, to share with you his experiences, best practices and things he has learned along the way. During this webinar, Ron answered questions around:
- Managing your new school day
- Setting ground rules for effective class management
- How to prepare for class ahead of time
- Delivering class activities and encourage collaboration
- How to set and manage classwork and homework
Watch it now:
About the speaker:
Shirly Griffith is Jacaranda’s Director of Publishing, and a former mathematics teacher of 18 years.
Ron Barassi is a teacher at Virtual School Victoria with over 22 years’ experience in distance education.