We are aware of the fast-growing need for Australian schools to move to remote learning and we are here to support you in making this switch. This webinar is all about supporting teachers who will be using a Jacaranda Humanities and Social Sciences title to teach students online and in class during Term 2, 2020.
It will cover:
- Preparing and delivering a lesson
- Teaching with print and digital resources
- Connecting to your online students
- Setting homework and assignments
- Marking, monitoring and tracking student work
- Sharing your own materials with your students
Watch it now:
About the speaker:
Sandra Duncanson is Jacaranda’s Humanities Publisher, and a former teacher.