Yesterday morning was a big moment for VCE students across the state, as end of year exam results were finally published, representing the culmination of many years of hard work. Here are a few of the highlights from yesterday’s results:
- 46,941 students received results this year, a small handful less than last year’s 47,032 students.
- 97.7% of students completed VCE, equal to last year’s record breaking percentage.
- 8% of study scores were above 40 – this means that 14,770 students received at least one study score above 40.
- 35 students received a perfect study score of 99.95%, compared to last year’s 33.
- The most popular VCE course was English at 43,294 students. Second most popular was Further Mathematics (31,305 students), followed by Psychology (16,956 students). Legal Studies was last on the list with only 9,667 students.
Jacaranda congratulates all students who received their ATAR score, as well as the teachers and Coordinators who helped them maximise their exam results. We hope you enjoy a well-deserved holiday and look forward to working with you in 2016!