This webinar is perfect for Queensland teachers who need immediate support with remote learning. Jacaranda has the tools and resources, across a wide range of subjects, which teachers are welcome to use, free of charge, throughout Term 3 2021.
Simple to use, time-saving, powerful. Join us to see how we can help you through the lockdown and beyond.
This 1-hour webinar will cover:
• An introduction to Jacaranda’s online learning platforms
• Connecting to your students virtually
• Keeping students engaged and on track
• Assigning work: formative and summative
• Providing instant and corrective feedback to students
• Reducing the marking load for teachers
Watch it now:
About the speaker:
Shirly Griffith, Jacaranda Head of School and former Mathematics teacher of 18 years.