By now, education professionals are aware of the updates to the Study Design across numerous subject areas for the Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE). While Victorian teachers are accustomed to changes in curriculum, managing the transition can be an overwhelming task. That’s why our Publishing team carefully reviewed the curriculum documents to clarify exactly what is changing in each individual learning area: Economics, Business Management, Physical Education and Health and Human Development.
This free guide will provide:
- A detailed summary of the changes and what has stayed the same
- Breakdown of the units and areas of study for each subject
- How Jacaranda have implemented these changes
- A list of the features and benefits for the series
- Insights from our expert Authors
Download the VCE Study Design Factsheet for your subject below. We hope the Factsheet is a useful resource for teachers to gain confidence going into 2017.