Equal parts engaging and easy to use, the learnON platform delivers trusted Jacaranda content in new and better ways to maximise learning outcomes in the classroom.
Take your digital resources to the next level with learnON
Every title on the new learnON platform comes with these powerful features out-of-the-box:
Everything in the one place
One-click access to theory, exposition, questions, answers, exemplary responses/solutions, assessments and results creates a seamless learning experience
Hundreds of videos and interactivities are embedded at the point of learning to support and enhance learning
Worked solutions for every question and auto-marking of most questions mean students receive immediate feedback, their progress is tracked and teachers save time
Features such as highlighting, adding notes and creating favourites enable a completely personalised experience
Mimicking a typical classroom interaction, discussion widgets enable teachers to pose a specific question or statement, and students to provide their view point and comment on others’ responses
Transform teaching and learning with learnON premium
With everything in learnON and these additional game-changing features, teachers can:
See their students
Visibility into the performance of every student and continual access to all students’ activities provide evidence-based insights into students’ progress, engagement and understanding.
- Teachers can track every student and intervene at the right time
- Enables the early diagnosis of learning abilities to facilitate differentiation
Coach their students
Teachers can provide immediate and personalised feedback to students by directly answering questions and comments online, providing real-time feedback in assignments or assessments and even annotating students’ working via the workboard.
- Teachers can intervene at the right time
- Answers and solutions are provided for students who get ‘stuck’ on questions
Connect to students
For the first time, students are connected to every member of their class and their teacher, for a virtual classroom experience.
- Students receive just-in-time help from peers and their teacher
- Inspires independence to remove the burden of the teacher being the only expert
Customise each title
A fully flexible platform, teachers can upload their own resources, create assessments, change marking schemes, assign any part of the title and even control access to collaboration.
- Teachers can adapt to their preferences and teaching methodology
- Flexibility ensures the diverse needs of individual students and classes are met
See learnON in action
See what’s possible when teaching with a title on the learnON platform. Select the learnON features from the menu to cycle through them in detail.