See student performance and progress
Schools have visibility into the digital footprints left by teachers and students with the Jacaranda Dashboard, which provides a high-level view of students’ engagement, access and results within the Jacaranda learning ecosystem. Accessed via the School Management Portal, the Jacaranda Dashboard features a highly visual interface that is quick to access and easy to understand.
- Discover how much students and teachers are interacting with the resources within the Jacaranda Bundle.
- Earn Engagement Points every day and see how your school’s Engagement Score grows week to week.
- Filter by learning area or year level to measure contribution towards the overall score.
- Gain insights into student usage behaviour by tracking their active participation.
- Compare access inside and outside of school hours for a clear picture of when students are accessing resources.
- Identify the extent of activity at each year level.
- View the average results of your students, by year level, in Mathematics and English.
- Devise early intervention strategies to support student learning using evidence-based insights.
- Filter by learning area or year level to measure contribution towards overall results.